- Duration 39 Hours
- Locations Al Tarfa
Participants will review basic math and algebra concepts to create a foundation for financial math and finance related courses. The order of operations, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, percentages, exponents and basic algebraic equations will be reviewed.
Participants will then apply mathematics related to common investing and lending activities within a financial institution. Both simple and compound interest concepts will be covered and students will become equipped for future banking and finance related courses.
- Operations with whole numbers
- Decimals and Percentages
- Powers & Exponents
- Solving Algebraic equations
- Solving Word Problems
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest – Future Value of a Single Amount
- Compound Interest – Present Value of a Single Amount
- Compound Interest – Future Value of an Annuity
- Compound Interest – Present Value of an Annuity