- Price TBA
- Duration 16 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Provide participants with the basic concepts and tools used in the field of financial management to assist managers in making various investment and financing decisions.
- Time value of money.
- Capital budgeting decisions and methods of evaluation and trade-offs between them
- Payback period.
- Net present value.
- Internal rate of return.
- The cost of capital (cost of debt, cost of ownership, the weighted cost of capital WACC).
- Design the optimal structure of the company's capital
- Tie analysis.
- Operational leverage.
- Joint lift.
- Choose the optimal capital structure using the method of earnings before interest, Aldharabh- earnings per share (EBIT-EPS).
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses