- Price AED 32,511
- Duration 2 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Every Commercial enterprise exists in order to provide a return to its owners/shareholders. Every employee in the business needs to understand how this return is measured and recorded even if they do not have a direct responsibility for these returns. Every employee needs to understand what impact his or her actions have on the return generated by the company. How are the financial goals set and followed up. The purpose of this course is not to turn you in to an Accountant but to familiarize you with the role of Accountants and Finance personnel in the business and to take away the mystique of high Finance.
In this course, delegates will learn :
- Key concepts and principle of Accounting and Finance.
- The difference in Accounting and Finance
- Key Financial Terminologies.
- How to become more effective contributing to the employers returns
- What are budgets and how they assist in making a business successful?
Who Should Attend
- All personnel regardless of their position and function.
- Operational Staff
- Administrative, Human Resource and Marketing/Sales staff
- Junior Accounting staff
- Basics of Accounting
- Key Accounting Terms
- Accounting Cycle
- Basics of the Accounting Cycle
- Analyze, Record, and Post Transactions
- Income Statement
- Income Statement Basics
- Prepare and Interpret an Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Balance Sheet Basics- Who has seen an actual Published Balance Sheet? Circulate an example copy.
- Prepare Balance Sheets
- Other Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Statement
- Statement of Stockholders’ Equity
- Budgeting and Planning
- Fundamentals of Budgeting
- Analyze Financial Statements
- Set Objectives
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Proficiency in spoken English, Basic Numeracy
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses