- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Provide participants with the basic knowledge and skills needed to understand financial analysis and how to take advantage of it, and also provide participants with practical applications for financial analysis on Excel program preparation skills.
- Introduction to the basic uses of the Excel program:
- The main screen components.
- methods of preparation and construction of equations
- Sorting tab and scheduling methods.
- ways of expressing chart data.
- Financial Statements analysis using Excel:
- the nature of the financial statements (budget - the income statement - List flows).
- althalil horizontal and vertical financial statements using Excel.
- Financial ratios analysis using Excel.
- meaning analysis and making an investment decision.
- Practical applications.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses