- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 18 Hours
- Provide participants with the basic knowledge and skills needed to deepen understanding of the financial statements and knowledge of the methods of financial analysis in order to improve the quality of financing decisions.
- Introduction to financial analysis:
- Introduction to financial analysis.
- Uses financial analysis.
- Steps of financial analysis.
- Financial analysis standards.
- Financial analysis methods:
- Financial analysis tools.
- Historical lists used in the financial analysis.
- Risk analysis of historical financial statements.
- Traditional methods in the examination of the financial statements.
- Liquidity ratios.
- Activity ratios.
- Profitability ratios.
- Market rates.
- Debt ratios.
- Creative accounting and international accounting standards and its effects on the results of the financial analysis
- Cash flow statement:
- Cash flow cycle.
- The importance of cash flow.
- Relationship of the cash flow statements and other denominational.
- Uses the cash flow statement.
- Natural pattern of cash flow.
- Components of items included in the cash flow statement.
- Prepare a list of cash flow.
- Financial ratios for cash flow.
- Financial structure:
- The determinants of financial structure.
- Advantages and disadvantages of borrowing from the perspective of the borrower.
- Financial and operational leverage.
- The characteristics of the different sources of funding.
- Sectors of the economy and its impact on the process of the results of the financial analysis
- Process in the financial market applications
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses