- The nature of the activities of sea ports and financial implications related to it.
- Duties and responsibilities best for the financial sector with a focus on documentary cycle accounting.
- Methods of preparing the budget planning in the maritime ports.
- Different accounting systems used in ports and marine prepare the final accounts.
- Modern systems used in internal auditing.
- Case study of practical situations.
- Train participants with the responsibilities and duties of the financial sector, maritime ports and the maritime transport sector and the relationship between the various departments of the financial sector, training of participants on the methods of preparing budgets, planning and how to prepare financial statements and analysis.