- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 1 Day
Practical and project oriented this course enables you to manage financial matters from commencement to final delivery of the project.
The course runs through the project life cycle, highlighting key financial aspects for consideration at each phase, making your learning easy to understand and ensuring it relates to your project environment and implementation.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for project managers who need an understanding of evaluating projects, the financial impact of change requests, valuing risk and robustly defending contingency budgets, managing project budgets and delivering on time to budget.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Financially evaluate alternative project delivery methods and solutions.
- Evaluate and value risks, robustly budget for and defend contingency costs.
- Manage your project budget.
- Communicate effectively with senior management and the finance team about your project’s performance.
- Understand the impact of change requests on your project’s financial performance.
What will it cover?
Financial Evaluation of Projects
- Decision making techniques
- Evaluating alternative projects, or alternative solutions to a customer or business need
- Understanding how change requests impact on the planned financial returns of the project
Budgeting for your Project
- Budgeting tips
- Valuing risk and including contingencies in your budget
- Defending contingency costs to senior management or the finance team
Managing your Budget
- Understanding how senior management and the finance team review project performance
- Reporting slippage or over-runs and gaining support for recovery strategies
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses