Whatever your area of expertise, you need to understand the basics of financial management. This will give you an informed view about the company’s performance, and allow you to play a full role in shaping its Strategy.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the key accounting and financial terms.
- Know the content of the financial statements.
- Use different analytical techniques and ratios.
- Use the analysis in financial decision-making process.
- Know the forecasting of sales and cash budget.
- Learn the forecasting of sales financial statements.
What You Will Cover:
Accounting as the basis of decision making
- The Accounting System.
- Accounting Vs. Bookkeeping.
- Who Use Accounting Information.
- Financial Accounting and Management Accounting.
- Types of Business Organizations.
- Accounting Principles and Concepts.
- The Accounting Equation.
- Information Reported On The Financial Statements.
- Statement of Retained Earnings.
- Balance Sheet.
- Statement of Cash Flows.
- Relationships among the Financial Statements.
Financial statement analysis
- Why Financial Statement Analysis.
- The Objectives of Financial Statement Analysis.
- Horizontal Analysis.
- Vertical Analysis.
- Common-Size Statements.
- Statement of Cash Flows in Decision Making.
- Using Financial Ratios to Make Business Decisions.
- Limitations of Financial Analysis.
About Change International Business Training
When communicating with investors and business owner, I often ask them: “If you face some problems in managing your business, what would you do?” Although everyone differs in the name of the consultant he would resort to, two final points remain common when they describe that consultant they trust: capability and quality.
Capability means that the business consultant providing you with different and rich business solutions has to be ambitious to provide unique services and products with high quality to meet the needs of your estimated institution and can create an added value for you; quality means to be committed in its quest for excellence to reach beyond what you imagine.
As a business solution company, We_they centers around one point: the continuous improvement of the business solutions it provides through direct contact with business world needs and its changing nature. See all Change International Business Training courses