This 2-day program is for individuals, team leaders and supervisors and managers who make decisions that impact sales and operations
Course Objectives :
The program teaches ﬁnancial tools and concepts including:
- Basic ﬁnancial statements and their management uses: Income Statement (P&L) and Balance Sheet
- How market conditions impact business decisions
- The difference between cash and proﬁt
- Fixed and variable costs
- Cost structure and capacity utilization
- Budgets and cash ﬂow forecasts
- The impact of inventory build-up
- The need to control working capital
- Ratios as metrics for management (ROA, ROI)
- The speciﬁc ﬁnancial metrics used by your company to gauge performance, and why they are used
- Effects of strategy changes
Who we are?
We help organisations and individuals achieve results in the areas of Finance, Accounts, Reports, Audit, Work Management and Operational Efficiencies.
What we do?
Our team of experts can help you select the right initiatives, deeply customize our training solutions to fit your world, and excel at delivering your training through our network of top-rated facilitators, who have frontline industry experience.
How we do it?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs and your situation. And then we define training objectives.
- Careful need analysis helps us develop training solutions in the context of addressing your specific objectives.
- After successful completion of training we direct you towards productivity and performance, under guidance of industry experts in our network.
Finance for Non Finance Managers Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking