UNDERSTANDING THE WORKINGS OF FINANCE
- How finance operates within an organisation.
- Examining the nature and purpose of financial statements, annual reports and management reports.
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Understanding accounting terminology.
- Key accounting concepts: General ledger and trial balance; Income and expenditure; Assets and liabilities.
- What is accrual accounting?
- Depreciation and Amortisation..
- What can you discover about your company - and your competitors?
- Understanding how financial statements are related.
- What can you learn from the Financial Review?
- Learning to use the tools of the trade.
- Profitability and efficiency.
- Working capital and liquidity.
- Share prices, dividends and gearing.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of real companies.
- Understanding cash flow statements.
- Identifying the working capital requirements of your business.
- Costing principles.
- Direct vs indirect costs.
- Fixed and variable costs.
- How costs impact your business.
- Break-even analysis.
- Balancing price and volume.
- Making strategic decisions.
- Using financial reports to predict future performance.
- Identifying key information for business planning.
Who should enrols in this certificate?
- Anyone new to financial concepts and finance technique.
- Executives who wish to update their knowledge of basic finance and accounting functions.
- Individuals with backgrounds in creative, scientific, or technical fields.
Progress to manager and top manager position
Our Professional experts have trained individual students and top in the line corporates of GCC and African Countries and has set a benchmark today offering multiple training courses covering IT,SAP, Finance, Arabic, IELTS, Management, HR, Logistics, ERP and Leadership etc. See all Global Solutions Training Institute courses
Cost and Budgeting Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.