- Fees / Price AED 3,500
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Business Bay
This finance course for the non-financial manager is designed for business owners, managers and other professionals who need an understanding of the financial drivers of business. This finance course provides an introduction to the concepts underlying external financial accounting and internal management accounting. You'll be introduced to the skills necessary to prepare, interpret and analyse financial statements, including balance sheet, profit and loss statements and will gain an insight into how your business decisions impact the financial reports of your company. In this finance course we will also cover budgeting, costing and key performance indicators, and clarify the often misunderstood area of accrual accounting.
UNDERSTANDING THE WORKINGS OF FINANCE
- How finance operates within an organisation.
- Examining the nature and purpose of financial statements, annual reports and management reports.
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING FUNDAMENTALS
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Understanding accounting terminology.
- Key accounting concepts: General ledger and trial balance; Income and expenditure; Assets and liabilities.
ACCRUAL ACCOUNTING IN PRACTICE
- What is accrual accounting?
- Depreciation and Amortisation..
LEARN HOW TO READ FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- What can you discover about your company - and your competitors?
- Understanding how financial statements are related.
- What can you learn from the Financial Review?
INTRODUCING FINANCIAL RATIOS
- Learning to use the tools of the trade.
- Profitability and efficiency.
- Working capital and liquidity.
- Share prices, dividends and gearing.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of real companies.
- Understanding cash flow statements.
- Identifying the working capital requirements of your business.
- Costing principles.
- Direct vs indirect costs.
- Fixed and variable costs.
COSTING AND PRICING
- How costs impact your business.
- Break-even analysis.
- Balancing price and volume.
BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- Making strategic decisions.
- Using financial reports to predict future performance.
- Identifying key information for business planning.
Who should enrols in this certificate?
- Anyone new to financial concepts and finance technique.
- Executives who wish to update their knowledge of basic finance and accounting functions.
- Individuals with backgrounds in creative, scientific, or technical fields.
Progress to manager and top manager position
Global Solution Professional Training would like to introduce our-self as cutting edge Training Institute offering vast course content catering to various industries across the market. An ISO certified body and approved from KHDA, Government of Dubai. We define, build and execute customized Training solutions which are cost effective and user friendly. Extensive, hands-on exercises provide students with the practical experience and confidence to apply their learning to the workplace.
Our Professional experts have trained individual students and top in the line corporates of GCC and African Countries and has set a benchmark today offering multiple training courses covering IT,SAP, Finance, Arabic, IELTS, Management, HR, Logistics, ERP and Leadership etc.