- Fees / Price QAR 8,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This program is designed to introduce participants to the basic accounting concepts and to enable them to interpret the content contained in the financial statements.
Upon the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Read published financial statements
- Explain accounting concepts and the accounting equation
- Explain how the various components of the financial statements link together to tell a story of the business being reported upon
- Interpret financial statements
- Briefly explain various costing techniques
- Apply basic budgeting techniques
- Correctly use costs for decision making
Managers who are not finance professionals but are required to interact and liaise with the finance department and who would benefit from an understanding of the financial function and terminology
The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions and practical workshop sessions. Published financial statements will be used in the class discussions; participants are encouraged to bring along their own financial statements to be able to apply the class techniques to during the group discussions. There will be an assessment (based on real financial statements) on the final day of the course.
- Module 1: Purpose of Financial Statements
- Module 2: Cash Flow
- Module 3: Ratio Analysis
- Module 4: Costing
- Module 5: Budgeting
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses