By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:-
- Recognize the art of finance and financial management
- Learn the key financial terms
- Know their role in company finances
- Know where to find the rules and regulations for their area and industry
- Identify various types of financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of retained earnings
- Know how a chart of accounts is created
- Recognize the cash and accrual accounting
- Know the double entry bookkeeping
- Identify the debits and credits
- Identify and analysis important financial data
- Make financial decisions
- Read annual reports
- Determine whether a company is financially high or low risk
- Differentiate types of organizational financial plans
- Know what budgets are and how to prepare them
- Know what computer skills they need to make you a financial whiz
- Deal with financial situations that impact the people that work for them
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Getting the Facts Straight
- The Accounting Cycle
- The Key Reports
- Keeping Score
- A Review of Financial Terms
- Understanding Debits and Credits
- Your Financial Analysis Toolbox
- Identifying High and Low Risk Companies
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Working Smarter
- People and Numbers
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.