- Price AED 2,400 / 3,500
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Knowledge Village, Hor Al Anz...+1 more
During this greatly successful program, managers with small or no financial training or experi- ence can learn to use the language, tools, and techniques of finance. You will be able to return to your organization with the confidence to ana- lyze financial information and participate fully in making business decisions.
Key benefits & takeaways
1. The differences between cash flow and profit
2. Cost structure, and its importance for pricing and planning
3. The differences between cash flow and profit
4. Cost structure, and its importance for pricing and planning
5. Key ratios like leverage and profitability and ROA
6. Where information comes from for good decisions
7. Common culture improves morale, decision-making and results
8. Extend the use of financial numbers and language
9. Develop a common understanding of the company’s strategic position
10. Develop support for decision-making
Who Should Attend?
* Sales and marketing executives
* Supply-stream professionals
* Project professionals
* Internal auditors
* Any non-financial professionals who are required to read, interpret, and contribute to business financial reports
* Senior Professionals of manufacturing, marketing, engineering
* Human resources professionals
* Executive professionals who are involved with development of long-term customers, suppliers, outsourcing partners, and other global strategic alliances.
* Consultants who work with professionals and executives, to support improvements to operational and financial processes.
Why choose Lynchpin Training?
Established in 2009, Lynchpin Training is one of the leading multi-discipline training organizations in UAE. Having trained over 1100 people across Middle East from banks, asset management firms, FMCG companies, government organizations, oil and gas companies, and consulting firms, today we offer innovative and down-to-earth training solutions in finance, leadership, and management we have built reputation of Excellence.