- Price TBC
- Duration 6 Hours for 4 Days
- Timings 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Oud Metha
- To understand the role of Financial Statements in business and economy
- To measure the business performance for effective management of resources
- To know the cost components and its behavior to have better financial planning
- To use management accounting technique for better management decision
In new emerging business world, managerial performance is measured by how effectively they achieve their budgets. To be a successful non-financial manager, one needs to have an understanding of basic and concepts of finance & accounts, budgets and business performance measurement. This course will enable the non financial managers to use the financial and accounting concepts as decision-making tools and apply them in order to improve budget management, analyze the available business alternatives to select a best option, and assess the financial viability of projects.
- About financial statements
- Financial statement - to assess the business performance
- How to manage costs in your business
- Budgeting & Standard costing – as planning tool
- How to evaluate a new business proposal
Who Should Join?
Non Financial and Accounting managers.
Emerge Management Training Center has been established to satisfy the growing needs of professional skills in Dubai. It has been approved by Knowledge and Human Development Authority Government of Dubai, UAE.
The Center imparts the professional skills through:
- Professional Certification Programs
- Management Development Programs
Services and facilities include:
- Live lectures with visual aids
- Dedicated professional team with wide industry experience
- Interactive e-mail group
- Group discussions for conceptual learning
- Support to candidates till the examinations
- Mock tests and follow up
- Free library with reference books and materials
- Supplementary notes
- To assist school students to decide on suitable accounting career.
- To assist working Accountants to select a suitable Professional Certification Program
- To migrating Accountants to U.S, CANADA, AUSTRALIA on required preparatory arrangements.
- To assist aspiring CPA candidate on their eligibility to CPA examination.