- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: 9 Days
- Fundamentals of Finance - Basic Accounting
- Fundamentals of Finance - Accounting Operations
- Advanced Finance - Accounting and Reporting
- Advanced Finance - Budgeting and Cost Control
- Finance and budgeting for non-financial managers
To provide opportunities in acquiring knowledge and skills in financial department.
- Finance Department.
- Senior managers and possibly some junior managers.
These courses are being organized for improving the skills and increasing the financial knowledge of accountants and non financial managers. Different teaching techniques are used at the training. The participants have an opportunity to lead and participate in group discussions. Materials provided to the trainees include handouts, and practical work sheets.
The objectives of the training courses are achieved through proper use of the following means:
- theoretical lectures
- hands on
- practical problem-solving exercises
- group discussion
- Quiz, simulations, brain storming sessions
About Protocol & Etiquette Academic Centre of Excellency
It is the sole and pioneer Protocol and Etiquette Academic Centre of Excellency in the Middle Eastern market. It is newly implemented in the training domain to provide training, recruitment. and business development and consultations to any organization in the Middle East.See all Protocol & Etiquette Academic Centre of Excellency courses