At the end of the program participants will acquire the following:
Gained a basic understanding of the need for accounting and financial controls for a business.
Should be able to explain the difference between revenues, costs, profit / loss and cash flow.
- The course will start with very basic information about the finance and accounting in addition to example of a shopkeeper who buys and sells fruit. From this basic example we will show how the accounts of this simple business would be formed.
- Then introduce slightly more complicated business issues.
- At each stage the business issues and transactions will be linked to the accounting concepts, and we will also make links to how things work in any organization's accounts.
- Each example given will be taught in a similar manner to a school classroom - all attendees will be asked to give their views on the questions which will be worked as a group exercise on the whiteboard.
- At the end of each example the 'model answer' will be given out to all participants.
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses