- Duration 4 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Thuraya Tower, M Floor Office :M27-M28 Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE, Al Quoz...+2 more
The course enables the fresh film makers, cameramen, screen writers & inpiduals with hands on training on film with well experienced team of cameramen, sound assistant, Gaffers and director to guide and share their experience, demonstrate techniques, methods to make films and documentary Films.
The course in filmmaking is a practical class intended to give students a basic understanding of the techniques and art of directing the digital film. Through the study and analysis of scenes from shorts, features, film scripts, and a series of exercises, students will discover: the natural rhythm in a film; the shooting strategies, etc.
Who can attend the workshop?
- Filmmakers, cameramen, screenwriter or inpiduals, producers and directors.
- Inpiduals Looking for hands on experience and understanding of film making
- Practical Training on making Art direction, Camera techniques, Cinematography, Pre- and Postproduction and Editing.
- Working with various Professional Cameras 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D MarkII, PMW F3, Arri Alexa plus Digital cinema Camera & Black magic cinema camera.
- Working on various lights.
- Working on various sound devices.
- Editing with Final Cut Pro.
- Focusing – Film, Documentary, Short film, Corporate and editorial
- Basic of Light Control, Under Water and several necessary tools
- Technical and legal guidelines to produce your own film.
- Introduction to Film Production
- Introduction to technical aspects of Film making
- Analysis of Ad-film, Short Film
- Introduction to Story Board
- Concept Development and Script Writing
- Modes of Camera, Camera Components and concepts
- Resolution Understanding
- Exposure, focus, aperture, shutter, color temp.
- Camera Parts and accessories
- Understanding the light
- Lighting techniques
- Type of shots
- Elements of Composition
- Sound Editing
- Video Editing