- Duration: 48 Hours
- Timings: Flexible
IoT System Administrator assesses an individual on the working knowledge of IoT devices, the protocols they use to communicate, the programming languages and necessary programming to run IoT devices, the overall security required to make sure the system is secure.
Overview of the course:
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT Architecture
- IoT Edge Devices
- IoT Communication Protocols
- Cloud Computing
- IoT Security
Eligibility / Requirements
Anybody can join and attend the program.
About Pytriot Solutions LLP
Pytriot imparts knowledge, skills and provide consultancy to various organizations and enables them to be IoT-ready. We enable organizations to embrace IoT and improve their productivity.
Our modular structure helps in approaching the complex IoT ecosystem step by step, and our hands-on approach gives our user the confidence to leap of faith.
IoT Communication covers the various protocols used by IoT devices. Packet-level discussion on MQTT, CoAP, XMPP, 6LoWPAN, 802.11, 802.15, etc. aid the decision-makers to adopt the right communication channel for their environment.
IoT Security covers the various aspects of security breaches at all levels of the ecosystem. The course prepares you to combat your IoT ecosystem with different attacks, confirm its robustness with penetration testing and educate you on various methods to mitigate security breaches
- RIP Routing Protocol & Sub-Commands Queen Mary Academy
USD 260Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Security Risk Management Training Express
USD 280Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS/Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Implementer Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom