- The fiber optic fundamentals
- Fiber optic transmission basics
- Fiber optic types, Single mode and multi-mode
- Fiber optic losses
- Fiber optic cables types and cable applications
- Installation procedures
- Fiber Optic Accessories
- Handling, installation, materials and site safety
- Mechanical termination
- Fusion splicing
- Visual fault location, power meter testing
- OTDR testing
1‐Fiber Optic Fundamentals
Advantages of Fiber Optic
Fiber Optic vs. Copper
Fiber Optic Manufacturing
Fiber Optic Transmission basics
2‐Fiber Optic Types
Plastic Fiber Optic
TIA & ISO Standardizations
3 ‐Fiber Optic Losses
Insertion and Reflection Loss
Loss Budget Equation
4‐Fiber Optic Cables (Samples)
Fiber Optic Cables Applications
Outdoor Fiber Optic Cables
Indoor Fiber Optic Cable
5- Fiber Optic Accessories (Samples)
Racks and Cabinets
Patch Panels & ODF's
Patch Cords & Pigtails
Connectors & Adapters
6- Fiber Optic Cable Installation Procedures & Techniques (Videos & Field Simulation )
7-Fiber Optic Safety
8 ‐Fiber Optic Assembly (Hands-On Training)
Fiber Optic Cable End Preparation
Fiber Optic Mechanical Termination
Fiber Optic Fusion Splicing
9‐Fiber Optic Testing (Hands-On Training)
Visual Fault Locator
Fiber Optic Loss Test Kit (PM&LS)
Updated on 05 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunication
- Basic knowledge of telecom copper Cabling
About Power Technical Training
"Power Consultancy & Training" is working in the field of technical & managerial training in Egypt and through the rest of the Arab world.
• Full understanding of the training arts.
• Effective, fast, and direct communication with our customers all over the world.
• Constant development of our potential through cooperative agreements with practical training centers and other HR centers.
• Pursuit and adoption of most recent developments in the field of training the world over.
• The Implementation of training services anywhere in the world.
• Adoption of standard methods in the implementation of training services.
• Provision of outstanding training services at the lowest possible cost.
Computer Engineering Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.