Course detailsDiscover how fiber optic networks are designed, within the context of complete communications systems or construction projects.
. Students will be given an overview of fiber optic installations, learn how to plan a fiber optic network, choose components and carry out a design review. Students will also complete a network case study, completing the design and analysis of a given network. Additional topics include:
• Testing and documentation
• Writing a project specification
Fiber optic network designers must have an in-depth knowledge of fiber optic components, systems and installation processes, as well as applicable standards, codes and ;
What You'll Learn
- Components of a fiber network
- Design premises or OSP data network
- Requirements and specifications for proper optical performance
- Cost factors for FTTP, premises, and OSP
- Develop a full design package
Eligibility / Requirements
Fiber Optic Training – FOT (Fiber Optic Technician)
About Power Technical Training"Power Consultancy & Training" is working in the field of technical & managerial training in Egypt and through the rest of the Arab world.
• Full understanding of the training arts.
• Effective, fast, and direct communication with our customers all over the world.
• Constant development of our potential through cooperative agreements with practical training centers and other HR centers.
• Pursuit and adoption of most recent developments in the field of training the world over.
• The Implementation of training services anywhere in the world.
• Adoption of standard methods in the implementation of training services.
• Provision of outstanding training services at the lowest possible cost. See all Power Technical Training courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.