Course detailsDiscover how fiber optic networks are designed, within the context of complete communications systems or construction projects.
. Students will be given an overview of fiber optic installations, learn how to plan a fiber optic network, choose components and carry out a design review. Students will also complete a network case study, completing the design and analysis of a given network. Additional topics include:
• Testing and documentation
• Writing a project specification
Fiber optic network designers must have an in-depth knowledge of fiber optic components, systems and installation processes, as well as applicable standards, codes and ;
What You'll Learn
- Components of a fiber network
- Design premises or OSP data network
- Requirements and specifications for proper optical performance
- Cost factors for FTTP, premises, and OSP
- Develop a full design package
Eligibility / Requirements
Fiber Optic Training – FOT (Fiber Optic Technician)
About Power Technical Training
"Power Consultancy & Training" is working in the field of technical & managerial training in Egypt and through the rest of the Arab world.
• Full understanding of the training arts.
• Effective, fast, and direct communication with our customers all over the world.
• Constant development of our potential through cooperative agreements with practical training centers and other HR centers.
• Pursuit and adoption of most recent developments in the field of training the world over.
• The Implementation of training services anywhere in the world.
• Adoption of standard methods in the implementation of training services.
• Provision of outstanding training services at the lowest possible cost.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.