Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese philosophical way of living, where everything is harmonized with the environment. While Feng Shui covers much more than the home, learning to balance the elements of your home can help you to not just create beautiful spaces that you can enjoy, but also to create harmony, balance, and happiness in the careful and planned organization of spaces, shapes, colors, and focal points of your home.
What you will learn
Whatever your reason for taking this course, you'll learn the following skills:
- The basics of interior Feng Shui
- About forms and shapes
- The basics of Qi and its meaning in a home
- How to balance shapes and objects
- Why clutter matters
- How to apply Feng Shui in the kitchen
- How to Apply Feng Shui in the bedroom
- How to Apply Feng Shui to living spaces
- How to balance and harmonize your home
- What matters and what doesn't in Feng Shui
This course is ideal for a practicing interior designer in search of additional accreditations and qualifications, as well as for homeowners and renters who want to improve the balance and harmony of their home. Interior design is about carefully controlling the look of your home, but Feng Shui takes this a step further, by allowing you to control how your home feels.
More than 54% of people in the United States, the UK, and in Europe suffer from stress at one point in their lives, and a happy, balanced home can help to avoid this. Many people also use Feng Shui to improve the balance of a rental so that it becomes more like a home, to increase the appeal of a home up for sale, or to increase their own enjoyment while living in the home.
This course is ideal for persons who:
- Want to improve the balance of their home
- Are redecorating and want to increase positive energy in the home
- Are an interior designer who wants to get started with Feng Shui
- Have a cluttered or busy lifestyle and want to improve it
- Want a harmonious experience at home
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you're already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
After completing this course, you could:
- Use it to attract more customers to your interior design business
- Real estate agents can use this knowledge to advise homebuyers, offering an additional edge in their competitive field
- Homesellers can adjust the look and feel of their home to get the sale that they want
- In any career, lessening your stress at home and increasing the feeling of happiness in your domicile will create positive effects at your job
About International Open Academy
All IOA courses are created by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.
Our courses are created just for you. All study is completed online. You can learn anywhere, anytime, anyplace. Get comfortable and let us guide you on your way to becoming a professional in your chosen industry.
The courses are structured into clearly defined topics, containing detailed written lessons, graphical representations as well as a wealth of instructional videos.
Transform your career today with our accredited online courses.