- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- To familiarize the participants of the importance of economic feasibility studies and key elements and how to apply them in projects and assess the trade-offs between them.
- Deepen participants' knowledge of the most important tools used for financial analysis and interpretation.
- To familiarize the participants how to prepare feasibility studies for proposed projects.
- The concept of investment and investment project:
- Types and pisions and objectives of investment projects.
- Identification and definition of the proposed project in accordance with the expectations and objectives of the facility.
- The concept and importance of the feasibility study and the characteristics of a good study.
- Market study:
- Describe the work environment and the economic sector.
- Identify competitors in the market.
- Study of the expected market share.
- Knowledge of the market (market size - to predict the evolution of the market - the development of existing and potential competitors - How to enter the market).
- Marketing tools (product - price - place - promotion).
- Demand for the product under study analysis (estimate projected) sales volume.
- Technical study:
- Needs assessment of the physical supplies and manpower.
- The study of production processes.
- Selection of machinery and equipment.
- Appropriate techniques.
- Selection of the project site.
- Financial study:
- Estimate the size of the financing needs and how to get it.
- Estimate the costs of all the needs of the proposed project.
- Determination of the amount of capital factor.
- Assess emergency needs.
- How to make a list of the estimated cash flow.
- Estimate the size of revenues and costs.
- The work of the financial statements discretion.
- The application of profitability measurement criteria (payback period, the rate of return on investment, break-even point).
- The application of measurement standards discounted profitability (net present value and internal rate of return).
- Practical applications.
- ktabh The final report of the feasibility study and the investment decision.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses