- Locations: Bahrain
- Duration: 5 Months
Complete this professional insurance diploma through GII’s in-residence programme and join more than 65,000 practitioners around the world who hold the premier CPCU designation.
GII is launching a five month in residence programme leading to the Chartered property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) qualification from the American institute for Chartered property and Casualty Underwriters. (The Institutes).
This is an excellent opportunity for young graduates to launch a high profile career in the industry through an international professional qualification.
This qualification is considered to be one of the foremost insurance and risk management qualifications in the industry. According to a membership profile compiled by the CPCU Society, the following statistics emerge:
- Over 65,000 professionals worldwide hold this qualification
- CPCUs earn 29 percent more than their peer group (same functional area and time in the industry).
- 91 percent of CPCU designees saw an increase in job opportunities.
- 85 percent of program completers said earning the designation fast-tracked their career progression.
- 74 percent believed earning the designation helped them gain a promotion.
- 75 percent felt it helped them gain a salary increase.
- More than 1,100 CPCU designees serve as president or chief executive officer of insurance companies,
GII intends to run this programme on an annual basis fulfilling the need for qualified persons for the industry. We are aiming to attract much interest for this programme since we have found that this programme satisfies much of the market feedback that we have had namely:
- It is one of the top international professional qualification,
- It provides a in-depth study of Commercial Insurance and Risk Management, Reinsurance, Operations, Insurance Finance, Business Law and Ethics.
- It is ideal for new graduates who can be fast-tracked into an insurance career.
- It can be held within a relatively short time (5 months) on a full time in-residence basis
- It provides flexibility in examination registration and timing and re-sits can be held within days.
- Exams are held at GII during the programme and results immediately known.
- Exams are online multiple choice questions and/or short essay.
- The AICPCU materials and books provided in the programme are of a very high standard.
GII is providing tuition classes and examinations at GII centre for all nine modules over a period of five months for a total price of USD 9,800 per candidate which includes tuition, textbook, practice exam and lunch. Accommodation at advantageous rates has been arranged ins self catering apartments for the price of USD 3,120 in a two bedroom sharing apartment or USD 2600 for a three bedroom sharing apartment.
About Gulf Insurance Institute
The We_They is a joint venture set up by leading insurance corporations across the MENA region who share a commitment towards the development of human resources for the insurance and risk management industry. We aim to become the leading professional centre for insurance, financial planning and risk management academia in the Middle East. We provide a qualification framework that is region specific and internationally accredited, and we promote the highest standards of professional conduct in the industry across the Middle East.
Membership is open to all inpiduals pursuing an insurance, risk management or related fincancial services career in the region. GII takes the form of a Bahraini closed joint stock company and it was officially incorporated in in Bahrain and licensed as a Management and Business Training Institute by the Directorate of Training Institutes Affairs.See all Gulf Insurance Institute courses