- Locations: Downtown Dubai
- Duration: 4 days
- Timings 4.00 pm 9.00pm
Why study this course at this institution?
- Top Ranked Fashion and Design School: Domus Academy is internationally ranked among the world’s best schools of design by Frame Publishers, Domus Magazine, Business Week.
- Excellent Faculty: Our professors are selected among the best Italian and international professionals working in contemporary fashion and design sectors.
- The flair of Italian Design: Experience the flair of Italian design while attending an intensive workshop focused on some of the most up-to-date subjects.
What will I learn?
- Fashion image has become a key element determining brands’ success worldwide.
- Many prominent designers are supported by image consultants and stylists in the creation of their public image to improve their visibility amongst critics and consumers.
- The Fashion Styling and Image Creation workshop will give you an overview of some of the present international above-mentioned examples. Participants will be supported in the analysis of a project, in order to best identify the ways in which one creates an identity.
Who is this course for?
- This workshop is addressed to stylists, young and established designers who wish to branch out internationally and it will be run by Ildo Damiano, one of the most acclaimed fashion professionals.
About Domus Academy
Domus Academy was founded in Milan in 1982 as the first post-graduate design school in Italy, and as an open project focusing on the Italian Design and Fashion experience. Throughout the years, Domus Academy also asserted its importance as a school, in the full meaning of the term: a place for post-graduate education and research lab investigating innovation and design topics. The Academy offers 12 masters courses in the field of Design, Fashion, Management. Interior, and Visual Brand.
In 2009, for the third consecutive year, Business Week included Domus Academy within the 60 best Design schools in the world. In 2012 and 2013, Domus Academy was selected by Frame and included in the Masterclass Frame Guide to the 30 World’s Leading Graduate Design, Architecture and Fashion Schools, as well as by Domus Magazine as one of Europe’s Top 100 schools of Architecture and Design.
See all Domus Academy courses