- Price AED 6,000
- Duration Up to 80 Hours
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Bur Dubai
This course will offer:
- Identify different fare types and their characteristics
- Define IATA geographical area and Global indicators
- Identify different Fare types and their characteristics
- Select the lowest applicable fare for point to point itineraries
- Calculating fares in NUCs, applying the fundamental principles of the mileage system.
- Identify and interpret all automated tickets, from e-tickets to ATB's and OPTAT/TAT
- Complete MPD's/MCO's for airport ticket issue.
This course will offer:
- Construct fares for multi sector journeys, applying the mileage system, higher intermediate points and minimum fare checks.
- Apply add-ons to construct unpublished fares
- Calculate fares for journeys with surface sectors
- Calculate fares for journeys involving side trips
- Assess fares for journeys involving different classes of service
- Construct special fares for multi sector journeys with and without surface sectors.
- Complete automated fare calculation areas in detail.
Sharaf Aviation Services Academy, a division of Sharaf Travel L.L.C, is a respected and trusted Aviation Academy in the UAE.
Established in 2012, its primary aim is to offer comprehensive and industry relevant courses that are carefully researched and updated to cover all aspects of the airline and travel business.
The curriculum at the academy is designed by Industry experts to stimulate the minds of our alumni and provide an interactive learning experience..
Our aim is to impart training which will lead to high levels of customer satisfaction and there will be a focus on innovation and improvement. Our course content is designed to provide a productive and stimulating learning environment with the latest learning tools and facilities provided for the students and staff.
Sharaf Aviation Services is at the forefront of constantly introducing new ideas and innovations, making it one of the most recognized and respected Institutions in the region. Among our many new additions are business skill programmes, on line training modules, field trips and soft skill courses.
Our founding principle is based on providing an ideal learning experience for our students. Along with this we instill the learning of core values and integrity which is the cornerstone of our mission in enhancing the knowledge base in a holistic manner at SASA.See all Sharaf Aviation Services Academy courses