- Locations: 3/4 Anwar El Mofty street, Behind Tiba Mall, Al Kady Building, 4th floor, Appartment 16, Nasr City, Egypt
- Duration: 3 Hours
The Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is one of the most important tool the organizations can use to identify the ways in which a product, process or service can fail, estimate the risks associated with specific causes, and prioritize the actions that should be taken to reduce the risks.
This course shall describe the importance of the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and how to use it.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers from different departments
At the end of the course the trainees will:
- Understand the definition and the history of the FMEA
- Understand the competitive advantages of FMEA
- Understand the implementation goals of FMEA
- FMEA definition
- FMEA history
- FMEA competitive advantages
- FMEA implementation steps
- FMEA step-by-step
About D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation
We are a training & consultation Organization who aim to Provide you with the latest and most proffessional training services in the field of Quality , Engineering and Management and other to get a better Society and human abilities and Effective .See all D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation courses