Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 3 Months
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Flexible
- Accrediting country USA
- Locations Knowledge Village, Al Nahyan...+1 more
The title of facility management professional may sound simple enough, but this is a career that offers diverse opportunities. If you're dynamic, adept at multi-tasking & love strategic planning, you're naturally suited to the role. A facility manager (FM) is responsible for the maintenance, service and security of work facilities by ensuring they meet the needs of the organization and its employees. An FM also oversees many different aspects of a company's operations, such as external suppliers, ranging from managing vendors & contractors to arranging for maintenance.
A career as a FM means your options are wide open and can find you working in the private and public sectors, with positions in office buildings, retail buildings, schools, hospitals or other large premises. Looking to accelerate your path into the world of facility management? IFMA's FMP designation is a knowledge-based credential that will help your transition into the profession and demonstrate a proven comprehension of the foundations of facility management.
Is the FMP credential for you? The FMP is suitable for a range of backgrounds & goals, including:
- Experienced FM
practitioners seeking enhanced knowledge
FMs intending to pursue the CFM credential
product & service providers
transitioning into the facility management profession
practitioners such as architects, designers & safety engineers
- Students going
into the profession from certificate and/or technical programs
- Students going into the profession from colleges and universities
- Operations and Maintenance
- Project Management
- Finance and Business
- Leadership and Strategy
More than 70,000 candidates have prepared for their professional certification with Morgan since 1995 - just one of many reasons why you can be sure Morgan gives you the best exam preparation.
Here’s what you get when you partner for success with Morgan:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995 and welcome over 5000 students annually
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, Canada and India)
- Has 325+ certified and experienced instructors and deliver 150+ review courses annually
- Offers a range of professional certification including CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, CSCP, SHRM CP, SHRM SCP, PCM, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC and FP&A
Plus our industry recognition speaks for itself:
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley’s IMA CMA Review
- Sole licensee for Becker Professional Education
- Awarded the SHRM Top 10 Learning System enrolments for 7 consecutive years since 2008
- Authorized partner and distributor for Schweser, PRC, AMA, SHRM, APICS and IFMA
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.