- Fees / Price EGP 225
- Duration 1 to 2 Days
- Locations 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- A workshop guaranteed to sharpen your leadership skills and boost your team’s productivity.
- Take Your Office Skills to the Next Level,and Gain the vital skills you need to sail right through any presentation .
- At every IT & Business Consulting group | Career Development Center workshops, expect nothing less than a high-quality learning experience that produces real results and lifetime skills you'll use over and over again. Choose from 90+ workshops and technical training course offerings that are the most diverse you'll find anywhere.
It is impossible to be part of an organization today and not attend meetings. Staff meetings, project meetings, planning and coordinating meetings—they all take time.
There has been a growing realization that we have to pay attention to the process elements of meetings, if we want them to be effective. With its focus on asking rather than telling, and listening to build consensus, facilitation is the new leadership ideal, the core competency everybody needs. Managers and supervisors are often asked to facilitate rather than instruct or manage their meetings and training sessions.
This workshop has been created to make core facilitation skills better understood and readily available for your organization. It represents materials and ideas that have been tested and refined over twenty years of active facilitation in all types of settings.
How You Will Benefit:
- Distinguish facilitation from instruction and training.
- Identify the competencies linked to effective small group facilitation.
- Understand the difference between content and process.
- Identify the four stages of team development and ways to help teams through each stage.
- Use common process tools to make meetings easier and more productive.