This workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Distinguish facilitation from instruction and training
- Identify the competencies linked to effective small group facilitation
- Understand the difference between content and process
- Identify the four stages of team development and ways to help teams through each stage
- Use common process tools to make meetings easier and more productive
About British Cenrtification Inc
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses