- Price TBA
- Duration 3 to 6 Months
- Locations 77 Kasr Al-Aini Street egypt
To graduate a professional echocardiographer.
Tools to achieve the objectives :
- Performing a supervised complete 50 echo exams.
- Writing Echo reports for the 50 patients.
- Interpreting 100 echo exams.
This course is recommended for :
- Doctors who have good understanding and knowledge of Echocardiography, i.e : not a beginner, yet not a professional.
- Doctors who have a place in which he can perform echo / Have the opportunity to work in an Echo clinic ….. BUT …. the senior stuff are not cooperative, either have no skill to explain or no time to give you a full opportunity to perform your examination.
- Doctors who Lack the hand skills and the clinical echo experience and are planning to practice echo.
We are the first and the only institute in Egypt and the Middle East who supply Transesophageal Echocardiography training.
Not only our training follows the ACC/AHA guidelines of training Echocardiography but also our unique way in practical training gained our trainees huge experience in relatively short time.
Our training semesters are accredited from the Egyptian Medical Society of Echocardiography.
Our training semester qualifies the candidate to apply for professional certification in echocardiography as: EMSE certificate of practice, RCS, ARDMS, EACVI and National board of ECHO.
SoNo PRO , the Egyptian Echocardiography Training Institute is located in Cairo, Egypt, (Address : 77 El kasr El einy street, infront of Egyptian Medical Syndicate , Dar ElHekma ).See all SonoPro courses