Enhance leaders’ abilities to successfully manage international export opportunities.
Evaluate and develop entry plans for international markets
- Understand cultural differences across markets.
- Develop a framework for analyzing the economic, political, technological, cultural, and competitive environments in foreign markets.
- Understand the risk – reward tradeoffs between various international entry strategies.
Develop a marketing plan for international markets
- Identify similarities and differences in market segments.
- Recognize environmental differences and the need to adjust elements of the marketing mix accordingly.
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses