Enhance leaders’ abilities to successfully manage international export opportunities.
Evaluate and develop entry plans for international markets
- Understand cultural differences across markets.
- Develop a framework for analyzing the economic, political, technological, cultural, and competitive environments in foreign markets.
- Understand the risk – reward tradeoffs between various international entry strategies.
Develop a marketing plan for international markets
- Identify similarities and differences in market segments.
- Recognize environmental differences and the need to adjust elements of the marketing mix accordingly.
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses