- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Deepen participants' knowledge of international norms and consolidated assets of appropriations Bulletin No. 600.
- Familiarize participants with how to deal with letters of credit received and the duties and responsibilities depending contained.
- Provide the participants practical skills in the implementation of letters of credit received.
- Inform participants on the procedures followed in dealing with banks by documentary contained.
- Introduction to documentary credits.
- The most important definitions and explanations duly materials and international norms Bulletin 600 UCP.
- Documentary credit cycle.
- The concept of credit enhancement Confirmation.
- Responsibilities and duties of all: the issuing bank, the bank amount of the appropriation, the bank is named, the bank enhanced beneficiary.
- Transport and delivery terms INCOTERMS 2000 & 2010.
- Containerized transport SHIPMENT IN CONTAINERS.
- Documentary credit and the importance of preparation documents.
- How to review the terms of letter of credit provided by the beneficiary.
- Amendment provision contained and when accepted by the recipient.
- To provide documents and reviewed with the terms of accreditation and related cases, whether or provide an identical.
- Practices according to international standards ISBP 745.
- The collection of value and financial constraints her.
- Definition of the types of funds such as Back to Back, Transferable, Standby LC ....
- Practical situations.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses