In software projects, exploratory testing approaches are increasingly used with or without formal structured testing. This course describes how you can apply an exploratory testing approach to quickly find information, to avoid expense or achieve an assigned objective.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Learn the limitations of scripted testing
- Understand exploratory testing
- Appreciate how heuristics and oracles can guide exploratory testing
- Understand how exploratory testing fits in different contexts
- Appreciate the importance of bug advocacy and capturing notes
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the benefits of pair testing
- Show an introductory understanding to new tools that can assist in manual testing
- Demonstrate an understanding of collaborative and model-based testing
About SQS Academy
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses