- Locations: HEC Paris in Qatar Tornado Tower, 16th Floor P.O Box 5825 Doha, Qatar
- Duration: 14 Months
The HEC Paris Executive MSc in Finance is a part-time, modular masters degree with a strong focus on corporate finance. It is aimed at both experienced professionals who will soon become CFOs and current CFOs wishing to enhance their expertise and take on greater responsibilities. It is comprised of three parts: finance fundamentals (corporate finance and investments), non-finance fundamentals for CFOs (macroeconomic analysis and country risk, corporate strategy...) and advanced topics (restructuring, cross borders mergers and acquisitions, real options...). It also provides insights to what extent finance strategies and negotiation techniques can be used to foster competitive advantage and create shareholder value. As well as global content and world-class faculty, participants also benefit from excellent networking opportunities and exposure to leading finance and banking practitioners. If you would like to become part of the global elite in finance, then this rigorous program is the one for you!
The program is designed for:
- Current CFOs or managers who will take on CFO responsibilities in the near future
- CFOs wishing to evolve towards a CEO role
- CEOs and Company Directors wishing to enhance their finance skills
- Senior managers aiming at a C-suite executive role
- Senior managers and executives from commercial banks
- Finance Directors
Please contact your Program Advisor to discuss your profile.
The key objectives of program:
- Broaden understanding of advanced finance trends and topics
- Enhance quantitative skills and negotiation techniques through hands-on problem solving
- Develop global perspectives and boost networking opportunities
The differentiation factors of the HEC Paris Executive Master in Finance:
- Faculty comprised of both world-class researchers with international teaching experience and leading investment bankers
- Tailor designed curriculum for experienced corporate finance professionals
- Strong EMEA focus with each module taught in the ideal location for the topic
When joining the program, you gain access to the 50,000 strong worldwide HEC Paris Alumni network, as well as the HEC Executive Community, an extension of HEC Paris Alumni services.
The program is structured around 6 key components:
- An optional online refresher course
- Fundamentals of finance and investments
- Macroeconomic analysis and country risks
- Competitive strategy and negotiation techniques
- Advanced finance and accounting topics
- A professional thesis
The residential option is not compulsory but highly recommended as some nights may include conferences or group projects.
About HEC Paris in Qatar
In Qatar, HEC Paris offers a complete portfolio of management programs, all taught in English. Our programs and research activities build corporate competitiveness within the global economy. HEC Paris was ranked #1 worldwide in Executive Education by the Financial Times in 2014.See all HEC Paris in Qatar courses