- Duration: 2 Years
This program is designed to qualify middle and senior managers in companies, institutions and state agencies in all sectors and make them acquire modern managerial skills to improve the standards of performance in all sectors According to the scientific and research principles, with an emphasis on professional and applicable aspects.
- University Graduate, applicant should have a bachelor of commerce from one of the Egyptian universities or its equivalent from another institute with a minimum pass rate of GOOD.
- If the applicant graduated from the faculty of Commerce with pass rate less than GOOD, he should take about (3 prerequisite courses) according to the program's council decisions.
- Non-commercial students, should take about (3 prerequisite courses) according to the program's council decisions.
- A minimum of two years practical experience (for the Arabic program), and five years (for English program).
- Successfully pass the interview with the program's council.
- The admission application from the MBA department.
- Graduation Certificate
- Academic Transcript for non- commercials.
- The accreditation from the Supreme Council of Universities for applicants from universities not affiliated to the council.
- 6 photos.
- Position of the military statues for those under 30 years.
- Updated C.V
- Certificate of experience 2years for Arabic program/5 years for English program.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Copy of the ID Card/ Passport
About Leadership & Management Developmenet Center
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses