- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
The aim of this course is to enable the participants to acquire the knowledge and skills of executive leadership through instructed and planned set of activities and training challenges.
- Understand and analyze what leadership is and the unique role of executives
- Identify and anticipate leadership challenges
- Understand how to strengthen key relationships: staff, board and community
- Integrate information and application for leadership self-improvement
Topic / content outline
Leadership and Communications: Influence and Persuasion
- Understand what types of communications work most effectively
- Learn how to become far more persuasive
- Learn how to inspire and motivate through your communications
- Discover how to make your messages more memorable and enduring Personal Leadership
- Assess your leadership style and skills using assessment tools
- Identify your areas for personal development
- Learn the implications of critical transitions for your leadership style
- Leveraging the natural spotlight of attention on you as a leader to influence the behavior and decisions of your team and organization
Leveraging Your Network of Relationships for Greater Influence and Impact
- Develop a deeper appreciation for the benefits and challenges of organizational networks
- Learn about your personal style of networking – how it helps your influence and how it may hinder
- Assess where to expand critical networks of relationships
Making Better Decisions
- Identify common decision traps that could undermine your actions
- Learn how to make decisions that are more likely to solve challenging problems
Leveraging Teams for Optimal Solutions
- Learn how to build high performing teams
- Discover team decision-making approaches that maximize inventive solutions
Leading Organizational Change in Deeply Challenging Conditions
- Appreciate the complex dynamics of leading major organizational changes
- Learn the leadership dynamics and capabilities necessary to succeed in all types of environments
Blend of lecturing, presentation and practical implementation.
Who should attend or Potential job Occupational
- Team leaders
- Head of sections
- Interested personnel
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses