- Locations: Al Qusais
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
Who Should Attend:
- Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders & Team Members
- Front Line Staff & Business Professionals
- Learn how to perform needs analysis and prepare presentation outlines and flow
- Master simple techniques for creating powerful openings and closings
- Identify how to select the best delivery technique to get buy-in from your audience
- Use Emotional Intelligence to enhance presentations and public speaking
- Learn the vocabulary, tone and body language to keep your audience engaged
- Master techniques for relaying information in a comprehensive and structured way
- Use humour, questions and discussion to connect and involve the audience
- Learn to overcome common nervousness and public speaking jitters with ease
- Understand visual appeal and how best to use text, photos and videos
- Identify how to prepare for questions before you know what those questions will be.
- Overcome your fears and anxiety to present with confidence
- Structure, prepare and deliver effective and powerful presentations
- Ensure your key points and messages are put across
- Deliver professionally, with style and impact
- Develop your presentation skills quickly and efficiently
- Learn to control and use your voice, sound interesting and achieve results
- Earn the respect of colleagues and your audience.
- Analyse This: perform a quick effective needs analysis and prepare presentation/speaking topic outlines, and flow of main ideas/messages
- The Grand Entrance: Create a powerful opening
- Who am I speaking to? Build your knowledge about the audience, and choose the best delivery technique to get their buy-in
- EQ: Your Best Defense: core Emotional Intelligence skills and how to use them effectively for your presentations and public speaking opportunities
- Get ready! Prepare for questions before you know what they will be
- Communicate and Relate: designing presentation content using simple techniques for relaying information in a comprehensive and structured way
- The 'Simple' Truth: simplify complicated topics to reach out to your audience
- Power Talk: use the right vocabulary, tone, and body language to keep your audience engaged
- Connect with the Audience: positive facilitation skills to connect and involve the audience
- Make Jitters a no-show: Arm yourself against nervousness and public speaking jitters; learn how to overcome them with ease
- Go easy on the eyes: the basics of visual appeal in presentations and how to use text, photos and videos in PowerPoint for maximum impact
- Time out: Understand when and how to debrief as needed
- Charm them! Use humour, questions, and discussion for an enriching audience experience.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
This workshop will assist you in Presenting like a Pro!
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.