- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- The development of participants' skills in dealing with customers.
- To familiarize the participants on customer patterns and how to deal with every style of them.
- Clarify the concept of customer care and maintain them.
- To familiarize the participants on good service components and elements of quality of service.
- The concept of excellence in customer service.
- The concept of banking service.
- Banking service components.
- Quality of service elements.
- Quality of Service measurement indicators.
- The client and the definition of the types of customers.
- The importance of the customer and what he wants from the bank.
- Customer patterns and how to deal with them.
- Customer care and maintain them.
- The development of skills to deal with customers.
- Contact definition.
- The elements of communication and its components.
- The skills of listening and speaking.
- Handling customer complaints.
- General principles and steps to deal with customers.
- Practical situations.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses