- Locations: Dubai Ras al Khaimah Sharjah Abu Dhabi Jeddah Doha Al Ain Mecca Medina Kuwait City Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia Vancouver Sydney Dahisar West - Mumbai South Africa - Polokwane Jodphur Belfast Marikina City England - United Kingdom USA Europe India Hong Kong Asia Africa Australia Russia France Mexico Peru Canada Iceland Germany Scotland, United Kingdom Ireland Singapore Dubai - United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Hawaii, United States Malaysia South Africa
- Duration: Upto 150 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsUSE CODE laimoon49 FOR £49
No time limit for completing your course
150 hours of study
The Excel Diploma Course offers an extensive overview of Microsoft Excel, from the fundamentals to the most advanced features, and teaches by getting students to work in the software package as they progress through the course; presenting exercises related to what has been taught.
Though it has been around for over a quarter of a century, Microsoft Excel is still one of the most important and popular pieces of software used in the modern workplace. Easy to use and highly functional, it integrates easily with other Microsoft Office programmes (the suite of which itself is the most widely used programme set available) and is the spreadsheet programme of choice across the globe.
The course uses Excel 2013 for Windows, though Excel 2016 was released at the end of 2015.
If you are completely new to Excel, then it can seem quite daunting when you first open the programme. Students will become comfortable navigating around the Excel environment easily and efficiently
The Excel Diploma Course teaches the basic skills needed to use the programme, and lays the foundations for further knowledge imparted throughout the course
You will learn how to format spreadsheets, not just for aesthetic reasons (though good formatting can certainly have that affect) but to ensure data is organised in a clear and comprehensible way, so that it is immediately accessible to other users. You will be guided through the various formatting tools; being shown how to work effectively with fonts, colours, borders and patterns, as well as managing the size and content of your cells
Students will learn how to carry out easy calculations before delving deeper into more sophisticated methods of calculation then you will move onto MS Excel’s more advanced functions, and the use of formulas and functions; unlocking the power of the programme and enhancing the abilities and proficiency of students.
By the end of this course you will be an Excel guru!
Updated on 09 August, 2017
Eligibility / Requirements
USE CODE laimoon49 FOR £49
Job titles this course is suitable for
With its comprehensive learning materials, the Excel Diploma Course is ideal for absolute beginners, who may have never opened a spreadsheet before, and those who know their way around the programme, along with some of the basic functions, but want to get a better grasp of how to use the more advanced features and speed up their workflow.
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Essentials Study 365
GBP 129Duration: Upto 7 Hours
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Beginner to Advanced Global Edulink
GBP 507Duration: Upto 8 Hours