In this course, students will use Microsoft® Office Excel® to create spreadsheets and workbooks that you can use to store, manipulate, and share your data.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2013
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Colors to Worksheets
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
Lesson 5: Printing Workbooks
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Define the Page Layout
Lesson 6: Managing Workbooks
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses