In this course, students will learn some of the more advanced features of Excel, including automating common tasks, auditing workbooks to avoid errors, sharing data with other people, analyzing data, and using Excel data in other applications.
Lesson 1: Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks Simultaneously
- Use 3-D References
- Use Links and External References
- Consolidate Data
Lesson 2: Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Collaborate on a Workbook
- Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
Lesson 3: Automating Workbook Functionality
- Apply Data Validation
- Work with Forms and Controls
- Work with Macros
Lesson 4: Applying Conditional Logic
- Use Lookup Functions
- Combine Functions
- Use Formulas and Functions to Apply Conditional Formatting
Lesson 5: Auditing Worksheets
- Trace Cells
- Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors Watch and Evaluate Formulas
Lesson 6: Using Automated Analysis Tools
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Activate and Use the Solver Tool
- Analyze Data with Analysis ToolPak Tools
Lesson 7: Presenting Your Data Visually
- Use Advanced Chart Features
- Create Sparklines
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses