- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
The student will learn to automate job tasks in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- course, students will be able to:
- develop a macro.
- format worksheets using macros.
- create an interactive worksheet.
- work with multiple worksheets.
- perform calculations.
- Excel 2010 - Level 1
- Excel 2010 - Level 2
- Excel 2010 - Level 3
Lesson 1: Developing Macros
- Create a Macro Using the Macro Recorder
- Edit a Macro
- Debug a Macro
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and Hotkeys
- Set Macro Security
Lesson 2: Formatting Worksheets Using Macros
- Insert Text
- Format Text
- Sort Data
- Duplicate Data
- Generate a Report
Lesson 3: Creating an Interactive Worksheet
- Determine the Dialog Box Type
- Capture User Input
Lesson 4: Working with Multiple Worksheets
- Insert, Copy, and Delete Worksheets
- Rename Worksheets
- Modify the Order of Worksheets
- Print Worksheets
Lesson 5: Performing Calculation
- Create User-Defined Functions
- Automate SUM Functions
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses