- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
The student will learn to use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. You will also organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use advanced formulas.
- organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- create and modify charts.
- analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Excel 2010 - Level 1
Lesson 1: Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Apply Cell and Range Names
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
Lesson 2: Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Data
- Use Functions to Calculate Data
Lesson 3: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
Lesson 4: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Filter Data Using Slicers
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
Lesson 5: Inserting Graphic Objects
- Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
- Draw and Modify Shapes
- Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
Lesson 6: Customizing and Enhancing the Excel Environment
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses