In this course, students will use Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010 to create spreadsheets and workbooks that they can use to store, manipulate, and share data.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel 2010.
- perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- modify an Excel worksheet.
- modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- manage Excel workbooks.
- print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Windows 2000 - Level 1
- Windows XP Professional - Installation and Administration
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Excel
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Navigate and Select Cells in Worksheets
- Customize the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Reuse Formulas
Lesson 3: Modifying an Excel Worksheet
- Edit Worksheet Data
- Find and Replace Data
- Manipulate Worksheet Elements
Lesson 4: Modifying the Appearance of a Worksheet
- Apply Font Properties
- Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Align Content in a Cell
- Apply Number Formatting
- Apply Cell Styles
Lesson 5: Managing an Excel Workbook
- Manage Worksheets
- View Worksheets and Workbooks
Lesson 6: Printing Excel Workbooks
- Define the Page Layout
- Print a Workbook
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses