In this course, students will learn how to automate common tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and share Excel data with other applications. (Second Edition)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- increase productivity and improve efficiency by streamlining your workflow.
- collaborate with others using workbooks.
- audit worksheets.
- analyze data.
- work with multiple workbooks.
- import and export data. - use Excel with the web.
- structure workbooks with XML.
- Excel 2007 - Level 1
- Excel 2007 - Level 2
Lesson 1: Streamlining Workflow
- Create a Macro
- Edit a Macro
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Update a Workbook's Properties
- Modify Excel's Default Settings
Lesson 2: Collaborating with Others
- Protect Files
- Share a Workbook
- Set Revision Tracking
- Review Tracked Revisions
- Merge Workbooks
- Administer Digital Signatures
- Restrict Document Access
Lesson 3: Managing Switchboards
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Errors in Formulas
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formulas
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
Lesson 4: Distributing and Securing Databases
- Split a Database
- Implement Security
- Set Passwords
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Package a Database with a Digital Signature
Lesson 5: Sharing Databases Using a SharePoint Site
- Export a Table to a SharePoint List
- Import Data from a SharePoint List
- Publish a Database to a SharePoint Site
- Move a Database to a SharePoint Site
- Work Offline
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses