- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
In this course, students create and edit basic Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 worksheets and workbooks
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 environment and create a basic worksheet.
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbook contents.
- Manage large workbooks.
- Windows XP (New Version) - Level 1
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Worksheet
- Explore the User Interface and the Ribbon
- Navigate and Select in Excel
- Obtain Help
- Enter Data and Save a Workbook
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Create Basic Formulas
- Calculate with Functions
- Copy Formulas and Functions
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Manipulate Data
- Insert and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Spell Check a Worksheet
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Change Column Width and Row Height
- Apply Number Formats
- Position Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles
Lesson 5: Printing Workbook Contents
- Print Workbook Contents Using Default Print Options
- Set Print Options
- Set Page Breaks
Lesson 6: Managing Large Workbooks
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets in a Workbook
- Manage the View of Large Worksheets
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses