- Price AED 3,850
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Proper testing is an important aspect which permits the evaluation of training and education processes and products in an efficient way. A standardized test is a test that is prepared, administered and scored in a consistent, or "standard", manner which makes it more valid and reliable. This course will enable instructors and supervisors to develop and implement standard tests.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop a standard test through proper design, construction and evaluation of the test.
- Administer a test.
- Score a test.
- Analyze and interpret test results.
Who Should Attend
- Instructors, Examiners and Supervisors who are/will be required to prepare and implement tests.
- Test Design
- Test Construction
- Test Evaluation
- Test Administration
- Test Scoring
- Test Scores Analysis and Interpretation
Course Prerequisite (s)
- The training is in English; therefore participants are required to have an adequate knowledge of the English language.
- Explanation in Arabic language will be available if needed.
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses