- Price AED 1,000
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Dubai Academic City, Knowledge Village
This course provides a comprehensive overview of events management, covering all types of event destinations, venues and operations.
What will I learn?
- What is an Event Management
- What are the different types of Events
- Destination planning - Event Tourism
- Event Quality Management
- Organization and Co-ordination
- Safety, Health, Risk Management and Security
- Financial Management
- Evaluation and Impact
- Corporate or public sector in-house event planners - conferences, meetings, team building exercises, celebrations
- Marketing and corporate communications personnel
- Planners in the hospitality and entertainment industries
- Producers and managers from the creative and performing arts
- Organizers of sporting events
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.