- Fees / Price QAR 3,600
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This course is designed to provide participants with the necessary tools to permit them to effectively evaluate corporate performance. Participant will be provided with “live” cases to analyze and interpret using the statistical tools discussed.
Upon the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Explain statistical tools required for the evaluation of corporate performance
- Assess earnings quality
- Project future performance
- Apply internal performance measures to given situations
- Evaluating corporate performance
- The economic value added
- The market value added
- Tools of analysis
- Format of performance report
- Internal performance measures
- Case studies
- Anyone involved in evaluating company performance from a variety of standpoints
- The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions and practical workshop sessions. Case studies are also featured in the course.
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses