- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 172 Omar Lotfy St. Sporting P.O. Box 72 Ibrahimeya -Alexandria - A.R.E.
Throughout this training you will learn how to Handle the Europay , MasterCard, and Visa network regulations and conditions to baseline the transaction using smart cards , the smart cards technician for how to handle all the transaction types , the based security and how to habdle the cryptographic verifications , the data storage capabilities and accessing , the storage application scenarios.
By the end of this training course you will be Familiar with:
- Define Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Switch Network Components & Functions
- ATM & POS Transaction Types
- Magnetic strip and Smartcard description
- Smart Card device components & Functions
- Smart Card readers & communication Mechanisms.
- Security mechanism and cryptographic verification.
- Data storage & access Control.
- Application Scenario.
Who should attend this course
- Bank Department managers.
- Operation Staff
- Back office Staff
- Card Issuing Departments
- Credit card departments
- EFT Definitions & Terminology
- EFT Switch Component & Functions
- Machine readable plastic cards
- Smart card Device components & Functions
- Smart Card Readers
- Communication Mechanisms
- Security Mechanisms
- Cryptographic Verification
- Data Storage
- Access Control
- Application Scenario